Friday, February 6, 2009

Here and Now

What is your favorite food?
All kinds of sushi.
What is your favorite drink?
Cold water, or cherry/vanilla Coke/Dr. Pepper.
What is your favorite movie?
Forrest Gump
Who is your favorite actor and why?
Tom Hanks, becuase he made Forrest Gump great, and he's done an awesome job in every movie I've seen him in.
Who is your favorite actress and why?
Scarlett Johansson becuase shes the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
List your favorite colors in order from most liked to most hated:
Blue, yellow, green, red, indigo, violet
What is your favorite season?
Spring, because everything is getting greener, and flowers are blooming. Fall too, because the leaves are pretty, Halloween is my favorite holiday, and the weather is great.
What was your favorite age and why?
17. Things were easy. I was having fun and being myself. I had a blast. I went to shows and actually had fun. "dreamy 17!"
What is one personal thing most people don't know about you?
I feel a very deep, hippie-like connection with nature.
What is one funny thing most people don't know about you?
I used to tuck in my stuffed animals before I went to school so they wouldn't get cold.
What is one sad thing most people don't know about you?
I always feel inadequate.
Who is one famous person you admire and why?
Famous? No one specific. Anyone who has done something heroic I admire.
Who is one non-famous person you admire and why?
My dad. He's been through a lot. He's seen a lot. He can build a house and fix a helicopter.
Where is your favorite place to be?
On top of a mountain, in the woods, by the ocean, with friends and loved ones, or warm in my bed.
What is your favorite thing to do?
Anything as long as I'm happy.
Name ten hobbies/interests:
1)Gardening/growing plants
2)playing guitar
3)being a total video game nerd
4)hiking
5)making stuff...out of anything
6)taking photos of things and pretending like I'm going to post them on a photoblog. I will one day, I swear.
7)Taking care of/being around animals. I wish so bad I could ride horses and hang around a barn again.
8)Learning Japanese/as many languages as I can.
9)Learning a little bit about everything
10)aquariums
What is one memory you have of getting physically injured?
Breaking my leg snowboarding. Everyone's heard that story about a million times.
What is one memory you have of being embarrassed?
Running heard first into a wooden board, then falling into wet cement.
Name one song that makes you feel happy.
"Better Things" cover by the Bouncing Souls
Name one song that makes you feel sad.
"If I Were a Boy" by Beyonce, haha...gets me everytime
Name one song that gets you pumped up.
"No Apologies" by Sick of it All

No comments: