Wednesday, March 4, 2009

10 little things I love, 10 little things I hate

Hate:

1)Jeans with no back pockets
"Do these make me ass look big?"
2)Hummers
"MY CAR IS SO FUCKING BADASS, ITS COMPARABLE TO A TANK"
3)Unnecessarily rude people
"Yo miss, you got any goggles I could use? No? Stupid bitch."
4)People who throw garbage out of their car windows
"I can't possibly have this empty McDonald's bag taking up space in my car."
5)Bad tattoos
"Yeah, gimme one of them tasmanian devils riding a rocketship. Might as well put some barbed wire around it while you're at it."
6)Dunkin Donuts
"We're all out of coffee? Well just mix whatever's left with some warm water, they'll never notice."
7)People who don't use turn signals
"Hmm, where am I turning? Not yet, not yet, not yet, HERE!"
8)Awkward silence
"....................."
9)People who spit on the ground when people are walking behind them.
"My mouth is producing this strange liquid substance. I better get rid of it."
10)People who stare
"What that ugly shit hanging from that girl's nose?"

Love:

1)Coffee icecream
2)The smell of my basement
3)Good tattoos
4)Chocolate sprinkles
5)When I realize that whole class also hasn't done the reading assignment
6)Talented artists, not just people who draw a line on a piece of paper and think its brilliant
7)People who have an open mind about a lot of things
8)Slip on Vans
9)Well composed photographs
10)Daylight Savings Time

No comments: